Official Website of Lynden Township, Stearns County, Minnesota
Elected township officials meet regularly one the first Monday of the month unless otherwise specified. Times and dates are posted at the Township Hall.
- Anne Ackerman - 320-558-2140 or email at: email@example.com Term expires 2013
- Jerry Finch - 320-558-6634 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Term expires 2015
- Dave L. Johnson - 320-558-4649 or email at: email@example.com Term expires 2014
- Jenny Schmidt-320-774-8507, (leave message) Term expires in 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail can be sent to Lynden Township c/o Jenny Schmidt, 20517 Woodbine Dr., Clearwater, MN 55320
- Karen Weeres - 320-558-2136 Term expires 2014
Lynden Planning Commission
During the process of developing the comprehensive plan for growth, a number of topics came up that the Township Board felt should be addressed. The first topic to be looked at was the subdivision ordinance. Although Stearns County does have a subdivision ordinance township officials felt it was important to develop a plan that would be more specific to the needs and wants of this community. The township planning commission was implemented to help with these decisions.
The purpose of the subdivision ordinance is to address areas that maintain the rural character of the Township. We would like to see developers plan subdivisions that will be able to grow in size and with services. Some of the areas needing to be addressed were Roads; Trees; Home Placement; Septic/Well Placement and Parks.
The Board and Planning Commission meet regularly to plan for growth in the township. If you are interested in the process of developing growth policies for this township, your are encouraged to apply when an opening becomes available.
You are welcome to attend any of the planning meetings. As always, they are open to the public. The meetings will be posted at the town hall or you can contact one of the Supervisors for meeting dates and times.
- Brian Nickolauson -320-223-1020 or email at: email@example.com Term expires 2017
- James Kantor - 320-281-9339. or email at: James.Kantor@LyndenTownship.net Term expires 2015
- Cory Schueler - 320-274-0872 Term expires 2013
- Greg Halverson - 320-274-3970 Term expires 2016
- Brian Nickolauson - 320-558-2692 Term expires 2016
- Gary Stang - 320-558-2112 Term expires 2017
- Inspectron Inc. - 1-800-322-6153 (Call during regular business hours.)
Permits for Burning and Hall Rental
- Jim & Pat Voigt - 320-252-9349
Or permits can be obtained from the DNR
Newsletter Editor/Web Administrator
- Karolyn Boucher - 320-293-2242
Or email Karolynboucher@yahoo.com